Sunday, September 15, 2013

{Recap} Our Week at the Beach

I've been absent around here for the past week because we've been at the beach with my family enjoying one last summer vacation. It was just what we needed, 7 days to relax, soak up the sun rays, play in the waves, and watch the sun come up with steaming cups of coffee. M and I took a couple of early evening beach walks, Maylin learned that the sand wasn't really her favorite, and we ate some delicious seafood and burgers at local restaurants.  And of course, it was refreshing to have some quality family time with my parents, sister, and brother-in-law. One great thing about going to the beach in in mid-September is there are hardly any crowds, yet the sun and water is still warm. And most of the people there were my parents' age and older, which I secretly loved. I can do without the crazy college crowd. It was just lovely. Here are a few (okay, a whole lot of) snapshots of our trip.



No comments:

Post a Comment