Thursday, August 22, 2013

{Miss Maylin} A Girl and Her Bear



Maylin is just getting to where she can grab and hold objects on her own. This plush little bear is the perfect size for her fingers. Not only that, it rattles and makes a squeaky sound when you squeeze it. Maylin is beside herself.

In preparation for fall, I've been on the search for fall colored headbands for my bald-headed baby girl. I ordered this set a couple weeks ago. The brown and mustard yellow are perfectly suitable for fall, so they're tucked away to wear later. However, I simply couldn't resist putting the cream colored shabby flower on her now. I mean, look at it. I don't like putting bows on her that overwhelm her face, so this flower is the perfect size. Plus it's adorable in a feminine way. I'm so pleased with this purchase!

Also, something about the lighting in the nursery and the way she was interacting with Little Bear called for an impromptu photo shoot. Because obviously.



Dress/Top: Burlington Baby Depot
Leggings: Carter's
Headband: Maisy's Boutique via Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment