Thursday, October 31, 2013

{Recap} Hello, Darling. It's Been a Long Time


It's been an entire month since I've posted on my blog. Yikes.

Four things have been the main contributors of this:
1) My new pregnancy, and consequently the nausea and lack of energy that comes with
2) A broken dishwasher, and consequently spending blogging time hand washing dishes
3) The Passage by Justin Cronin, a 766 page monster of a riveting book that I cannot put down
4) Busyness, the kind that entails traveling, cooking, cleaning, managing a household, and attending various mom groups

That all being said, I think I may have finally reached a reprieve from the first two time-suckers: nausea and lack of a dishwasher {to you ladies who hand wash dishes every day because for some reason you live without a dishwasher, I am amazed by you. Amazed.}

I will post soon about our second pregnancy, which we are ecstatic about, a recap in pictures of our El Paso trip and the things we've been up to the past month, Maylin turning 7 months old, and our Halloween costumes. I'm also due to post some baby food recipes, considering Maylin's been eating solids for well over a month now and I feel like a pro when it comes to baby-food-making. Hope everyone had a lovely October! We certainly enjoyed it.

Oh, and if you're a Walking Dead fan, like we are, you will love reading The Passage. Very similar, except with vampires. And there's a sequel. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment